Thursday, September 8, 2016

Latter Rains



Hello My precious children, it is I, your Loving Father and Creator God, Jehovah Elohim speaking to you this day.  I have some wonderful news to share with you today – news that will lift your spirits and give you peace and hope about what is upon you.  Yes, the days are dark as evil has been unleashed upon the earth, but My Spirit is strong within My children – My chosen, to bring My Word to life on the earth in these final moments of time before the Great Tribulation that is upon you.  The time is now, My children.  Now is the time when My Spirit is being poured out upon My faithful followers, My obedient children who have forsaken the world for My ways and My will.  The latter-day rains of My Holy Spirit are falling even now and those who are close to Me will be showered with My Spirit in a powerful way, starting NOW!  This should be cause for celebration, My precious children, for this is when I move mightily on the earth, using My faithful children, My little lambs, to harvest souls for My Kingdom!  If you are near to Me, you sense a newness of My Spirit upon you.  You can sense My nearness – this is foretold in My Word, My precious children.  The time is now – I do this now to bring My Light to the lost, to the hurting, to the infirmed and to the unloved, for though the world has no love for you, I love you with an eternal and unconditional love that emanates from Heaven.  I don’t’ want you to resist this outpouring, My little ones, but instead to run even closer to Me as My Spirit covers every area of your lives.  My faithful ones whom I have chosen from before the foundation of the earth I now raise up to do even more than My Son, Jesus Christ, did while He was on the earth before His resurrection.  Did I not say this in My Word, that you would do even greater miracles than even He did?  My precious children, you are now, from this point in time moving forward, will see My mighty hand moving in ways you cannot imagine.  You will see the sick healed, the blind will see, the deaf will hear, diseases cured and even the dead raised.  You are starting to hear of these even now, My children, and now I use you in this way – I use ALL of My precious children to reap a harvest of souls in these final moments of time.  I don’t’ want you to fear what I am doing in your lives.  You are seeing changes in your lives; in your jobs, relationships and paths and doors that are opening that before were closed or un-walkable.  But now, My precious ones, now I do this in the earth through you.  My scribe, Alan, was given instruction recently that I would bring things to him, and it has been so.  I do this with all of you, in My ways and in My order.  Be sensitive to My Spirit’s leading – don’t resist what is happening.  Draw near to Me now, for My instruction comes in My still small voice, and yet My mighty Spirit is upon you.  Stay humble, My loved ones.  Draw close to Me at all times now.  Forsake everything this world has to offer so I can fill your lives with My Spirit and you will not be disappointed, My precious ones.  I love you with unending love and I want to use you to reach the lost on My behalf.  Is there any other path more exciting and joyful than serving Me in the power of My Spirit?  NO!  I AM is with you.  Rejoice, My children.  Rejoice and be glad for you have been shown My favor and today I move in your lives.  Hold on, My little ones, for the ride is going, no, IS getting exciting as strongholds fall and people are freed from the bondage of sin right before your eyes.  This is enough for today, My precious children.  Relax and see what I now do in your lives.  I love you with unending love.  Your Heavenly Father, Jehovah Elohim.

James 5:7-8 (KJV)

Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain. Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.

John 14:6-21 (KJV)

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us. Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake. 12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. 15 If ye love me, keep my commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. 18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. 19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also. 20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. 21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Hebrews 10:21-23 (KJV)

21 And having an high priest over the house of God; 22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. 23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

No comments:

Post a Comment