Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Judgment Comes!



Hello My precious children, it is I, your Eternal Creator God, Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  I want to talk to you about many things that are happening around each of you right now.  My precious ones, as I have told you through My scribe, Alan in the past, evil has been unleashed upon the earth.  The army of Satan has enveloped the earth and is attacking you, My children, relentlessly.  You sense unrest in your souls because of this.  Things are not right in your hearts as you see those who have heretofore been peaceful towards one another erupt in bursts of anger.  My children, it is not your family members or friends who are causing this strife in your lives, but the evil demons who are attacking you.  I would that you turn to Me fully in these times so that you will be fully outfitted with the armor that I provide those who are in constant contact with Me.   It is coming, My children – the times that I spoke of in My word concerning the end times is upon you.  The shaking has begun – earthquakes, floods, drought, hailstorms, and the churning of the sea are My physical manifestations of judgment, and My call to awaken from your slumber.  Meanwhile those who belong to Satan are warring with you – just look around you and see the unrest that is happening.  All over the earth terrorism and unrest are increasing by the moment, and this is having a very profound effect on your economies as people are pulling back from commerce.  Oh Europe and America, your last days are expiring even now, for your fall is upon you.   You will see military vehicles and troops within your cities even now, and soon Martial Law will be fully implemented.  The days of woe are upon you nations of Europe and North America.  Few will be the places where unrest will be held off for a time, but then the entire earth will be engulfed with My judgment.  I don’t’ want you to fear, My precious children, I will NEVER leave you or forsake you.  Those who are close to Me and fully under the protection of My Wings will be protected from this evil storm that rages.  The American president will soon declare martial law in New York as terrorists activity continues to increase there.  This will spill to other metropolitan areas.  Oh Germany, your gasps of breath carry not cries to Me, therefore you will fall.  Great Britain also is a house of cards and will collapse at the winds of unrest that has swept her land.  The great shaking is upon you, America, for you are wretched in My sight and have ignored My pleas for repentance.  Now the judgment comes.  As for you, My precious children, you have no reason to fear; it will not come to your door for I will send many angels concerning you and your brothers and sisters in Christ – My children who are obedient to My calling and are in constant prayer with Me will be spared.  I will send many to each of you and you will witness to them and reap a final end-times harvest for My Kingdom!  Rejoice My children, for the times you have been waiting for are upon you.  Soon, and VERY SOON we will be together in Heaven, and oh the celebration that is about to begin.  Your betrothal with My Son, Yeshua Ha Mashiach, Jesus Christ, will be spoken of forever as it will be spectacular.  It comes now, My children.  Draw near to Me at all times.  Turn off your electronic devices and seek Me in this time.  Remove distractions, My children, for the evil one uses these distractions to bring separation between us, and thus opening you up for evil attacks.  I AM is with you, so do not fear.  Again I say, “DO NOT FEAR!”  This is enough for today, My precious ones.  Repent of your sins – draw near to Me NOW.  I now come for you!  Your loving Father, Jehovah Elohim.

Joel 2 (KJV)

Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand; A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations. A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them. The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run. Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array. Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness. They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks: Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded. They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief. 10 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining: 11 And the Lord shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the Lord is great and very terrible; and who can abide it? 12 Therefore also now, saith the Lord, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning: 13 And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the Lord your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil. 14 Who knoweth if he will return and repent, and leave a blessing behind him; even a meat offering and a drink offering unto the Lord your God? 15 Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly: 16 Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet. 17 Let the priests, the ministers of the Lord, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O Lord, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God? 18 Then will the Lord be jealous for his land, and pity his people. 19 Yea, the Lord will answer and say unto his people, Behold, I will send you corn, and wine, and oil, and ye shall be satisfied therewith: and I will no more make you a reproach among the heathen: 20 But I will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the east sea, and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his stink shall come up, and his ill savour shall come up, because he hath done great things. 21 Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the Lord will do great things.

2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 (KJV)

Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Revelation 6:12-17 (KJV)

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Psalm 91 (KJV)

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; 10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. 11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. 12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. 13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. 14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou Jesus for your faithful servant Alan. Thankyou Jesus for your pure blood sacrifice that covers us in righteousness and allows your judgment to Pass Over our homes.

    ReplyDelete