Monday, September 12, 2016

Imminent



Hello My precious children, It is I, you eternal Creator God, Jehovah Elohim speaking to you this day.  I have much I want to share with you this day as much is happening in the world around you that you need to be aware of.  When I say that My time to bring My children Home to Me is soon, and VERY SOON, I mean it quite literally.  My children, you sense in your hearts that the time of My Son’s return is imminent.  You see things happening in the world and know that the end is near, and you are right.  But I don’t want you to be fearful, for I AM is with you!  The darkness is now almost complete – only in My faithful children can you find My Light shining.  Even those within your own families who don’t’ know Me are showing signs of darkness towards you, My children.  Did I not say this would be so in My Word?  Mother against daughter; father against son?  The threshing continues as My faithful children are reaping a harvest for My Kingdom and it is increasing by the moment.  Soon the harvest will be in My storehouse and the last Trumpet will sound.  These are exciting times, My loved ones, so embrace what I have for you, for you will experience Me at greater heights than ever before.  There is coming an economic collapse that will cascade around the earth, starting first in Europe.  This is directly connected with dividing My Land, Israel.  When you see sanctions being placed on Israel, with a buildup of troops to her north, know that I will touch those who are touching the Apple of My Eye.  This financial collapse will cascade to America, where her dollar will falter.  It is but a mirage of wealth as it now stands, with fractional reserve banking run amuck.  My children, your earthly wealth can’t compare to your eternal wealth, so stop trying to gain “money” and instead be ever storing up treasure in Heaven.  This collapse will lead to martial law in many areas as unrest spreads.  Oh your cities who used to follow Me, have now lost their way and are now judged and found wanting.  Such evil emanates from these cities that now I must judge them.  Also coming are earthquakes, fires, floods and the churning of the seas.  I must get the attention of My people some way, because many of them are too distracted by the glitters of this world.  These travesties must happen to turn their eyes fully back to Me, while at the same time judgment falls on the ungodly.  Woe to those who don’t’ know Me, for their lives are becoming, and are about to become unbearable.  Draw near to Me NOW, My children, My loves, for this is your only covering from the coming storms that are invading your lands.  People from foreign lands with evil intent are invading nations in Europe and America at an alarming rate.  Once this saturation point has been reached then the unrest will escalate to greater heights.  You will see horrible things come near you, My precious children, but it will not overtake you.  Some of you will be captured, but you will share My love to many and reap a harvest for My Kingdom, even in your persecution.  Yet, many – most of you, My lovely ones, will be shielded by My Mighty Wings.  I Am your Strong Tower and Solid Rock on which you stand, so fear not, My precious children.  Be about My business in these times as I bring opportunity to share My love with them.  Even My scribe, Alan, has been confronted with this by a family member recently and is bringing him great anxiety, but I want you all to know that I hear your prayers and you have no reason for fear.  Bring those people to Me in prayer at all times, and I work in ways you cannot see.  Pray without ceasing, My children.  Pray, pray, pray, for without prayer, there is no lifeline to Me.  Exercise casting this lifeline of prayer to Me now, for a time is coming, and is now here when you will doubt that I hear.  But I ALWAYS hear!  I will never leave you, or forsake you, My precious children.  Remember this.  Be in a state of constant repentance before Me – be in constant prayer to Me – never lose sight of My eternal love for you, My precious children.  Soon, and VERY SOON I come for you.   This is enough for today, My children.  Guard you eyes and ears from what you see and hear and in doing so you will guard against many attacks and enticements of your fleshly desires.  I love you greatly and unconditionally, My children.  Your Heavenly Father, Jehovah Elohim.

1 Thessalonians 5:3-5 (KJV)

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

Zechariah 2:7-9 (KJV)

Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon. For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye. For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me.

Luke 12:51-56 (KJV)

51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: 52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. 53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 54 And he said also to the people, When ye see a cloud rise out of the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it is. 55 And when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, There will be heat; and it cometh to pass. 56 Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time?

Revelation 14:14-18 (KJV)

14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. 16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped. 17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle. 18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

Psalm 91:7-15 (NIV)

A thousand may fall at your side,
    ten thousand at your right hand,
    but it will not come near you.
You will only observe with your eyes

    and see the punishment of the wicked.
If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”
    and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,

    no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
    to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
    so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
    you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14 “Because he[a] loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
    I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;

    I will be with him in trouble,
    I will deliver him and honor him.

No comments:

Post a Comment