Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Be Encouraged




Hello My beautiful children, it is I, your eternal Creator God speaking with you this day, Jehovah Elohim, and I want to give you a brief message of encouragement today.  I hear your prayers, My faithful children, and My Spirit is moving mightily on the earth.  A harvest is being reaped of souls that were on the broad path to destruction, but because of your faithful prayers, My Spirit has moved upon them.  Rejoice!  Rejoice, my children, because great is your reward in Heaven for your faithful service to Me.  This pleases Me greatly to see so many of My faithful ones pray continuously for the lost loved ones in their lives.  Even My scribe, Alan, has sent up many prayers and I want him to know that I’ve heard from Heaven, just like I’ve heard from each of you, My precious ones.  Hearts around the world are being softened; strongholds are being loosened and conquered, and My Light is shining in the darkness.  Again, rejoice, for I AM with you, and I hear all that you speak to Me in faith.  Do not tire praying for the lost, for now is the time to increase your time with Me in order to withstand what is upon you.  My faithful ones, you need to be an example to the new Christians, the multitude who are now in My camp – Heaven-bound – because they need you to walk holy lives before them.  They will follow your lead as My Spirit leads you throughout each day.  Oh My children, the time when I come for you is so brief now that it’s like you are already Here in Heaven with Me.  Hold on, My precious lambs, for your Shepherd is soon to come for you and rescue you from this evil world.  Draw near to Me at all times.  Pray without ceasing, for I hear all that you think, say and do.  Repent, repent, repent from your sin.  Live holy and peaceful lives and before you know it, you will be with Me forever in Paradise.  I love you with unending love, My precious ones.  This is enough for today.  Be of good cheer, for your redemption is upon you.  Your loving Father, Jehovah Elohim.

Isaiah 59:21 (KJV)
21 As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the Lord; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the Lord, from henceforth and for ever.

Acts 2:17-20 (KJV)
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: 18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: 19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: 20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:

Matthew 5:11-12 (KJV)
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. 12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (KJV)
16 Rejoice evermore. 17 Pray without ceasing. 18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

No comments:

Post a Comment