Monday, September 19, 2016

Blessing and Judgment



Good morning, My precious children, it is I, your Eternal Creator God, Jehovah Elohim speaking with you today.  I have a wonderful message of encouragement, as well as warning for you today, My precious ones.  It has been a very good day for My children, in that you are learning to have patience on Me and My timing.  My obedient children are being about My business and this pleases Me greatly.  My children, a great harvest is being reaped because of the faithful service of My faithful, and this is cause to rejoice!  If you could see the new stars on the earth that are starting to ignite with My Spirit, you would see a wave of a fire covering many areas.  Oh, My children, the time when I come for you is upon you.  Soon My end-times plan of harvesting and reaping, as well as judgment upon the wicked unfolds.  Those with spiritual eyes can already see some of these things and you are encouraged.  At the same time you also sense that the world is completely black with sin and evil.  Everywhere you turn you see the darkness enveloping people’s hearts.  This darkness will overtake the majority, and yet out of this darkness I am calling My chosen to be with Me for eternity.  Don’t fret, My children, for I AM is in control of all events.  I now use the evil to judge the unrepentant, as well as opening the eyes and hearts of My chosen ones.  Do not be distracted by the world this day, My precious ones, because snares have been laid everywhere to entrap My children, so beware!  Draw near to Me and stand firm on My foundation and you will be unmovable.  In the upcoming days and weeks many things will happen that will seal the fate of the earth – the Internet will be handed over to the global governing entity, the UN, and censorship will increase at an alarming pace.  Many of the messages My children are getting out through the Internet will be curtailed and shut down incrementally throughout the remainder of this year.  Yes, it happens this year, My precious children.  You will see more shortages in the food and energy supplies worldwide in the coming weeks.  America is now experiencing a false-flag of sorts with the gasoline shortage in the southern states.  This is a test-run, My children.  Unrest is flaring more and more across your land, oh America, and soon you will fall under the weight of My judgment.  How dare you turn your nose at Me.  Your days are numbered, America.  Soon you will be ashes.  Watch Israel, My children, for she is about to be attacked from the north.  When you see the invasion commence, then I will cause calamity after calamity in the lands that invade her.  Oh America, you touch the apple of My eye and I will touch you!  Europe, you used to know Me and live in My ways, but even you are now falling under My heavy hand of judgment.  Britain, Germany, Italy, France and other countries in Europe will bring down the entire EU in the coming days, followed by America, Canada and other nations around the globe who are complicit in attacking My land, Israel.  Did I not say this would be so?  Read My Word for confirmation, My children.  It is upon you, and yet many slumber.  Soon, and VERY SOON this will be over and you will be with Me in the heavenlies, My precious ones.  Together at last in Heaven.  My Son, Yeshua Ha Mashiach, the Lord Jesus Christ, is anxious to get His Bride, and soon the trump will sound and He will get Her.  Oh the celebration that is about to begin, My precious ones.  If you knew the extent of the celebration, you would overlook what is upon you now, for you would be looking ahead, as Abraham, for what awaits you.  Stand firm, My children; draw near to Me at all times, even when you are at rest, pray to Me, speak to Me and I hear and will be at the ready on your behalf.  I love you, My precious ones, My beloveds chosen from the foundations of the earth.  Repent of your sin at all times so there is nothing between us.  In doing so I can completely cover you with My wing of protection.  I come for you now, My Son is at the ready, the earth is ripe for judgment, and the harvest is being gathered.  All is in order, My children.  This is enough for today, My precious ones.  Time is absolutely over.  My Son, Jesus Christ, will soon be on the throne in the New Jerusalem when Heaven and earth merge.  Eternity is so close now, that this time will be only an instant.  The Millennium Kingdom of My Son, Jesus Christ will begin soon, and this is cause for celebration, My children.  I’m bringing Heaven to the earth at that time where righteousness will rule and My children will be satisfied.  It comes now!  Your loving Father, Jehovah Elohim.

Matthew 13:24-30 (KJV)

24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Psalm 103:18-22 (KJV)

18 To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them. 19 The Lord hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all. 20 Bless the Lord, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word. 21 Bless ye the Lord, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure. 22 Bless the Lord, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the Lord, O my soul.

Psalm 57 (KJV)

57 Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast. I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me. He shall send from heaven, and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up. Selah. God shall send forth his mercy and his truth. My soul is among lions: and I lie even among them that are set on fire, even the sons of men, whose teeth are spears and arrows, and their tongue a sharp sword. Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens; let thy glory be above all the earth. They have prepared a net for my steps; my soul is bowed down: they have digged a pit before me, into the midst whereof they are fallen themselves. Selah. My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise. Awake up, my glory; awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early. I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing unto thee among the nations. 10 For thy mercy is great unto the heavens, and thy truth unto the clouds. 11 Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: let thy glory be above all the earth.

Habakkuk 3:15-19 (KJV)

15 Thou didst walk through the sea with thine horses, through the heap of great waters. 16 When I heard, my belly trembled; my lips quivered at the voice: rottenness entered into my bones, and I trembled in myself, that I might rest in the day of trouble: when he cometh up unto the people, he will invade them with his troops. 17 Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: 18 Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation. 19 The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.

Hebrews 11:8-16 (KJV)

By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went. By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise: 10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God. 11 Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised. 12 Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable. 13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. 14 For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country. 15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned. 16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

No comments:

Post a Comment