Monday, August 29, 2016

I Desire Conversation With You



Good morning and good day My beautiful children around the earth.  It is I, your Almighty Creator God, Jehovah Elohim speaking to you.  I want to share with you some encouraging things as My plan is being orchestrated perfectly to the moment.  I have My mighty army positioned and My prayer warriors are at the ready, lifting up prayers and supplication for the lost and hurting, as well as those who I’ve chosen to be with Me for eternity in Heaven.  A harvest is being reaped even as My scribe, Alan, types this message.  The lost are being saved; the hurting are being soothed; the infirmed are being healed; the lost are shown the way; the homeless have shelter; the hard-hearted are given hearts of flesh.  Rejoice, My children, for you are hearing from Me and My plan of redemption is coming to fruition.  My Son’s sacrifice for mankind was not in vain, My children!  My Son, Jesus Christ, is a Hero in Heaven, for it is Him alone that has bridged the gap from death to Life!  Rejoice at what Jesus did for you My children!  My Son’s Bride is making herself ready for the Heavenly Wedding, that is about to begin.  Rejoice!  Rejoice, because your betrothal with My Son is very, VERY soon now!  Rejoice, My children because the enemy has been defeated!  Rejoice, My children, for the obedience of My children have reaped a massive harvest for My Kingdom!  This is cause for celebration, My beautiful children, and the celebration is about to begin.  I want you to look forward to this time, My precious ones, because it is so close now that the trials that are immediately beginning will be so swift that you will all but miss them.  That’s right, My children, keeping your eyes fixed upon Me and My Son, and the leading of My Spirit, will lift you above your current circumstances as we walk together through these dark times on the earth.  I say again, STOP watching the newscasts, which is but propaganda for the enemy.  Draw near to Me and I will give you everything you need to know.  Who among you can watch the evening news, a radio broadcast or print media and not become fearful?  Put it aside, My precious ones, because I speak constantly to you.  Remove the chatter from your day and you will begin to hear directly from Me.  Is this not much better?  I say there is nothing more precious than having a conversation with your Creator.  My scribe, Alan, knows this well and is obediently writhing everything that he hears from Me.  In fact, if he wrote everything that he hears, he wouldn’t have time for anything else in his day!  Yes, My children, I am speaking to you in that still small voice, and if you would declutter your mind from all this around you and focus more on Me in prayer, then you too can hear directly from Me!  I long to share with you My love and My Words directly to you, My precious children,, but you must forsake many things on the earth that you seem normal.   So this is My message to you today:  Turn to Me at all times now, and hear what your Loving Creator God has to say to you.  Read My Holy Word often, throughout each day, and it will be easier to hear My Spirit within you.  Test everything you hear with My Word, because the enemy can slip in unaware – but if you are close to Me you will know it is I who is speaking with you.  I want all of you to be about My business this day, My children.  Forsake this dying and evil world and draw near to Me and I will comfort you, will provide for you in ways you cannot imagine, and I will direct your path with My constant Light.  You will never live in darkness if you run to Me at all times, My children.  Soon, and VERY SOON I send My Son, Yeshua Ha Mashiach, the Lord Jesus Christ, to go get His Bride.  Those who are looking and are pure before Me, covered fully by the Blood of My Son, Jesus Christ, will be called into Heaven at the trumpet blast, and the Heavenly wedding celebration will commence.  Be of good cheer, My precious children, for soon you will be seated in the heavenlies with My Son.  Rejoice!  This is enough for today, My precious ones.  I want you to turn to Me more fully today.  Make it a point to turn off your electronic devices and spend more time with Me in prayer.  I AM with you and will never leave you or forsake you.  Share My love with everyone around you, for the time is short.  I love you with an endless, unconditional love.  Jehovah Elohim.

Isaiah 60:20-22 (KJV)

20 Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the Lord shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended. 21 Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified. 22 A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the Lord will hasten it in his time.

Luke 7:21-23 (KJV)

21 And in that same hour he cured many of their infirmities and plagues, and of evil spirits; and unto many that were blind he gave sight. 22 Then Jesus answering said unto them, Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached. 23 And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.

Ezekiel 36:26 (KJV)

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Psalm 150 (KJV)

150 Praise ye the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power. Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness. Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp. Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs. Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals. Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.

Psalm 73:28 (KJV)

28 But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all thy works.

Hebrews 10:22-23 (KJV)

22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. 23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

1 John 4 (KJV)

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them. We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error. Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. 10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. 11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another. 12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us. 13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit. 14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. 15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. 16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. 17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. 18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. 19 We love him, because he first loved us. 20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? 21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

No comments:

Post a Comment