Thursday, August 25, 2016

Stay Close to Me



Good morning, My beautiful children, it is I, your Almighty Creator God, Jehovah Elohim speaking with you today.  I want you all to come to Me today in prayer, for much is the darkness that covers the earth.  You need to trust Me in this, that I AM always with you and will never forsake you.  I encourage you this day because the evil one is trying to snatch you away from spending time with Me, and this is a warning to you to not give in to his leadings.  This is a short message, My children, to remind you to pray, pray, pray!  I want you in constant contact with Me today, for soon I will be all that you have.  Yes, the great upheavals begin, My children.  But be of good cheer, for I am a victorious God, and you are My children.  You too are victorious if you stay in My hand during these times.  If you choose to walk out of My hand, that is to your destruction and I don’t want this to be.  Stay close to Me now at all times.  I love you, My children.  Soon, and VERY SOON I come for you.  This is enough for today.  Go, My children, go into the world and reflect My character: My love, My peace and My joy!  Your loving Father, Jehovah Elohim.

Hebrews 13:5-8 (KJV)

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation. Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Revelation 2:7 (KJV)

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment