Saturday, August 20, 2016

Love All!



Hello Alan, and all of My beautiful children.  It is I, your Eternal Creator and lover of your souls speaking to you this day.  I have much to tell you in the coming weeks and months and I delight in My obedient scribes that I have chosen for such a time as this to speak My words and tell My people of My endless love for you.  I am raising up many children who obediently write what I tell them for My Word must be spoken.  The world is growing darker by the day as evil has been unleashed in these last days, and it is My Word that shines in this darkness, and you would do well to read what I say to you.  Many of My obedient children hear directly from Me, and this brings Me great joy, for these words are for all.  In time I will come to ALL of My children and you ALL will hear from Me in like manner.  This is a process of the awakening of your souls to My everlasting presence with you.  Yes I am with each of you at all times, and never will I leave or forsake any of My chosen, and soon, and VERY SOON we all will be together in heavenly bliss, but until then it is the job of My obedient scribes to speak My words of warning, of encouragement, and of love.   Many of My children are entrapped by their sin and cannot hear Me.  You are so enthralled by what this world has to offer that you have forsaken time with Me for pleasure.  This should not be My children.  I’ve spoken at great length in My Word about the wiles of the evil one and has band of fallen angels to keep you away from Me, and now is the time when I call you back to Me.  Soon, and VERY SOON this world will travail as a woman in childbirth and she can do nothing until the child is born.  But when the child is born there is great joy!  Joy unspeakable I say!  So be of good cheer when the earth grows completely black with sin, and you seem to no longer sense My presence.  It is in this blackness of sin that I cry out to you for repentance and I will draw you into My Light of love.  Don’t resist this, My children, for the consequences are very, very dire.  I draw you now in these final moments of time and soon we will be together in Heaven.  Many today keep pointing to many calamities on the horizon, and it comes now, My children.  Meanwhile others are from Satan, steering you off My lighted path and into the darkness of this world.  Don’t get caught up in this!  Politics, environmental issues, healthcare and many other issues are front and center, not to mention social unrest and division.  This is NOT from ME!  So don’t listen to it.  I’m instructing My scribes to abstain from the daily news, which is but lies, meant to keep My children fearful.  I AM all the news you need!  I speak directly into your hearts what is true, and right, and glorious.  Don’t be caught off guard by the latest so-called plan to enslave you, for if you focus on Me, this will soon pass.  Draw near to Me, My children.  Forsake this world and all that it has to offer that is not from Me.  Love is what I offer, and what I expect of My children, so put aside fear, and LOVE!  It’s that simple!  Love is My language, and if you love, you are doing My will.  So go now this day and love those around you – ALL around you – especially those who seem unlovable.  Love your enemies like those close and dear to you, and you will fulfill My Law, My Word.  You are extensions of My Love in the earth, so don’t hold this back, My children.  This is enough for today.  Go in peace.  Love abundantly.  Cry out to Me and I hear and will be at your side.  Soon we will be together in Heaven.  Until then, My command is to LOVE!  Your Loving Father, Jehovah Elohim.

1 Corinthians 13 (KJV)

13 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. 11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. 13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Deuteronomy 7:1-13 (KJV)

When the Lord thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou; And when the Lord thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them: Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son. For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the Lord be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly. But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire. For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth. The Lord did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people: But because the Lord loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the Lord brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt. Know therefore that the Lord thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations; 10 And repayeth them that hate him to their face, to destroy them: he will not be slack to him that hateth him, he will repay him to his face. 11 Thou shalt therefore keep the commandments, and the statutes, and the judgments, which I command thee this day, to do them. 12 Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the Lord thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he sware unto thy fathers: 13 And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment