Monday, August 8, 2016

Exciting Times...



My son, It is I, your Kinsmen Redeemer, the Lord of Hosts, Almighty God, Creator of all and lover of your soul speaking to you as you type.  Alan, these are exciting times to be alive, and I have given My people much to do, much to accomplish if only they will be obedient.  Many need to hear this message of redemption that My Son has brought.  It is going forth across the earth through my obedient children.  Tell my people that they are loved beyond imagine.  My Son, Jesus, died for all, so I hold nothing back, and I want none of my children to hold anything back.  Keep in tune with My Spirit and I will lead you in righteousness and Truth.  The world grows darker by the day and I need My people to be faithful in prayer and supplication for my lost sheep.  I am the Good Shepherd and I lead my sheep along green pastures, but how will they hear if no one will tell them.  I am sending out My army even now.  Pray for my children, that they will be fully outfitted in My armor, able to withstand the fiery darts of the evil one.  Alan, I want you to share this with everyone, that now is the time.  That now is the time to stand forth in obedience and I will carry you Home to me.  Don’t worry about when, just stay close to Me and I will guide you where you need to go.  I will bring many across your path, so stay in tune with My Spirit, for you are doing my work always….  This is enough for today.  Go in peace, Alan.  Love all, serve all, and I am always with you…

No comments:

Post a Comment