Saturday, August 13, 2016

A Good Day



My son, Hello Alan, and all My brides.  Today is a good day to be in My presence, for I am the Almighty, King of all and lover of your souls.  I created you with a purpose, and I intend My plan to play out as scripted, but I need you to be obedient to My calling on your lives.  Will you follow Me?  If you will, then much you will do in My name.  Much you will see that will astonish you in the coming days.  My Glory will manifest it in you and you will shine like the stars in the heavens.  Darkness is reserved for those who slumber, who are not obedient to My will for their lives, and fear follows the darkness.  I would that all My children would follow Me into the Light so you may be full in Me, but if not, then great will be your woes.  I love you all with unending love – a love that surpasses understanding, and I long to be with you daily.  My heart leaps when you turn your eyes toward Me and I can’t help but shower you with blessings.  This is what eternity will be like – blessing after blessing after blessing.  But for now I must hold back some of my blessing because too many of My children don’t cast their gaze toward Me, and this hurts Me greatly.  Do you want to hurt your Creator?  You do when you fail to spend time with Me.   Like I’m telling all of My children, now is not the time to slumber, but to wake fully and do My will for your lives.  Soon, and VERY SOON we will be together eternally, so be of good cheer.  Long ago My children looked to Me for their very sustenance on a daily basis.  But now rare it is when My children cry out to Me for help.  You think yourselves so self-sufficient that you are not in need of Me.  Delusion! You need Me as much as your forefathers who lived in great poverty.  You are in poverty, yet you don’t realize it.  Turn to Me now.  Don’t delay. I am moving mightily on the earth and the world doesn’t notice, except for my called-out ones.  It is you I will use in the coming days to lead a multitude back to Me.  Russia and other nations scheme against My people Israel.  Others plan great harm to My people in America.  Meanwhile other places a great revival is breaking out where before My Word was prohibited.  Iran is home to many of My children.  China also has many new Believers, devout Believers who follow me at great risk.  Be like them!  Follow Me no matter what you see around you or the persecution you see coming to your doorstep.  Do not fear, I am watching over you and will be with you and help you.  In doing so you will lead many to Me. And great will be your reward.  Encourage everyone I bring across your path.  Be of good cheer, for I have overcome the world.  I am coming back soon, Keep watch.  Look to the east for that is where I will come for you.  This is enough for today, Alan.  Share with all of My children.  As always, go in peace.  – Yeshua.

Daniel 12:3 (KJV)

And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

2 Peter 2:3-22 (KJV)

And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not. For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly; And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;) The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished: 10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities. 11 Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord. 12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; 13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you; 14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children: 15 Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness; 16 But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet. 17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever. 18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. 19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. 20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. 21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. 22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

Ezekiel 34:26 (KJV)

26 And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing.

Psalm 91:2-10 (KJV)

I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; 10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment