Sunday, August 7, 2016

The Outflow Begins

May the Lord be praised!  The end times outflow of the Holy Spirit is upon us!
For a few years now I've read prophetic uttering from many Watchmen, but I never thought the Lord would use me in this manner.  Since I started this blog my journey with the Lord has taken many twists and turns as He has prepared me for what He wants of me.  So yesterday (August 6, 2016) I was instructed to sit at my keyboard and start with "My son," and that He would fill in the rest of the sentence.  Here is what he had to say:



My son, don’t fear.  This is Me, your Creator speaking to you.  I will never leave you or forsake you.   You are my shining star in which I am doing much in the world, and you don’t even know it.  You are my son, whom I am well pleased.  Yes, Alan, it is I, Jehovah Elohim – Almighty Creator God speaking right to you as you type.  Alan, you have many things on your mind… free them to Me.  I love you with a love you cannot understand – much higher or greater than you can imagine, so stop worrying about your performance. I love you unconditionally.  Draw near to me.  Love others like I love you.  See them through My eyes…  I am working in ways you can’t understand behind the scenes.  Trust Me, Alan.  What I have for you will blow you away.  Don’t fear – it is all Good, Alan!  The things that are awaiting you will bring you a joy unspeakable.  Don’t worry about timing – I am the author of time and things will unfold at the proper time.  Cling to Me.  Read My Word.  Speak to me in prayer throughout the day and I am listening.  This is enough for today…  Have joy in your heart today, Alan, for I am with you!


Then this morning, August 7, this is what He said:



My son, it is good for you to write, as it is I, Almighty God, speaking to you.  You still have much on your mind – release them to me right now….(in prayer I released many things to Him)  This is good Alan.  Your heart is clean, but there are still things you need to release… (He was meaning control) Give to me more of your time…Speak to Me more often throughout the day and I will guide you in these things.

Love your wife.  Speak into her love that I have given you.  Speak words of life to her.  Speak words that will lift her up.  I know she can be difficult, for she has many things on her heart and mind too.  Be gentle to her. 

There is coming a time, and is now here, that things will be upended.  This world, and your country, are ripe for judgment.  It now comes.  Draw near to Me, Alan, for this is the only covering you will have.  The enemy has pulled out all of the stops and is trying to destroy my children, but I won’t allow it.  He has no power over you, as long as you are near to Me.  Don’t give Satan a foothold – that chink in your armor, for he will surely try and tear you apart.   America is being judged, even now…  Many calamities are upon her, and they will increase.  It will not come near your home, but you will be aghast at what is coming.  I AM God!  I AM Sovereign.  Do not fear what you see coming.  Stand firm in Me, and I will protect you.  Others will see this and be drawn to you.  I will lead you in this.  Again, don’t fear.  I have many angels appointed over you and your family.  They will protect you in the coming storms.  Your home will also be protected.  Draw near to me at all times.  Give this message to others as I lead.  I will give you more each day, if you are willing to be used of Me.  The time of the end is upon you.  Soon, Alan, Soon you will be with me in Heavenly gardens.  Never forget how much you are loved.  This is enough for today.  I love you always…


May you be blessed in the Lord.
Alan ><>

2 comments:

  1. Hermoso ,quiero ser amada así por mi padre.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are loved deeply by Him, my friend. Rejoice! He wants to speak to you. Draw near to Him in prayer and reading His Word. He has much planned for you. Hallelujah!

      Delete