Monday, August 15, 2016

WARNING!



My son, Hello My Brides, My precious children, chosen from before the foundations of the earth were laid, it is I, Your eternal Creator God, full of Love and compassion speaking to you right now.  In the world are many distractions that are keeping you from Me.  Forsake these things, My loves, for they are meant to distract you from Me.  I never wanted this to be so, but the evil one is crafty and is keeping many of you in bondage when I have set you free!  Listen to Me closely tis day:  Run from the things that entrap you.  Run from unrighteousness and all the debauchery of the world because the end of such is death.  But I want your full attention My children.  I want you to turn your eyes upon Me; My glory that is all around you. When you feel a cool breeze blow across your face, it is I bringing refreshment to your soul.  When you see a bird fly in front of you, it is I, reminding you that I am near.  When you see a beautiful sunset on the horizon, I painted that just for you, to remind you that I AM the Creator of all.  But the distractions of the evil one and his band of evil demons have led My people and they see not.  I fear for many of you, for the evil one has taken you captive, and the only way to wake you from your slumber is to shake the earth with My mighty hand, and many will perish.  It comes now, My children.  The season of judgment is upon you.  Day by day you will see an increase of pandemonium all around you.  Things you have trusted in your entire life will come apart in front of you, and you will have nothing to do about it.  The only place to run is to ME!  I have been warning and warning through My chosen, My brides who hear from me and are getting the word out, but still they slumber.  Still you slumber.  The shakings that are coming, and are now here will tear from you any semblance of normalcy, for now nothing is normal.  While the earth is enthralled by the Olympics, pokemon go and other such nonsense the very foundation on which you stand is crumbling.  The earth is giving way, sinkholes open, earth shakes, water rises and pollution abounds.  My seas are dying, massive animal deaths throughout the earth are happening at an alarming rate.  Can’t you see?  Can’t you see what is upon you?  REPENT!  Repent I say, for great is the turmoil that is upon you.  Everywhere you turn you will see destruction, unrest and many calamities.  The only shelter is what I offer, Jesus Christ.  My Son shed His blood for such as these.  If anyone will run to Him and be covered by His blood, then you will be protected for the day of redemption.  The day approaches quickly, My children.  Be found in Me and all well be well with you.  Those not in Me will be counted as unbelievers – judgment is prepared for them.  I love you with a love you can’t understand, so turn quickly to Me.  Whenever you think of Me, I am there.  When you are in need, I am there.  All you must do is cry out to Me and I will hear and come to your aid.  Never forget this, My children.  Read My Word daily.  Speak to Me throughout the day and I will guide you through the minefields of this earth, where the enemy has laid many traps.  The lighted path is where I want you, but if you neglect spending time with Me, how will you find the lighted path, for it is only in My care, in ME!  Wake up! Arise from the ashes in which you live and be saved.  Call on My son for healing.  My Spirit is ever at the ready to help My Brides, My Children in their needs.  I am doing a new thing in the earth now.  If you prefer to live in times past, then you will miss what I have for you.  Forsake all for Me, and great will be your reward.   I love you!  I’m shouting it from the Heavens, but you slumber.  WAKE UP!  The time is now!  This is enough for today.  Share with My people, Alan, this message of warning to those who slumber.  Wake before it’s too late.  I love you too much to allow you to slumber any longer.  Now I act!  Your King and lover of your soul, Yeshua.

Isaiah 24:17-23 (KJV)

17 Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth. 18 And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake. 19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly. 20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again. 21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth. 22 And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited. 23 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the Lord of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

Hebrews 1:1-12 (KJV)

God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high: Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they. For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son? And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him. And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire. But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. 10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands: 11 They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment; 12 And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.

Exodus 12:21-23 (KJV)

21 Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel, and said unto them, Draw out and take you a lamb according to your families, and kill the passover. 22 And ye shall take a bunch of hyssop, and dip it in the blood that is in the bason, and strike the lintel and the two side posts with the blood that is in the bason; and none of you shall go out at the door of his house until the morning. 23 For the Lord will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the Lord will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.

Jeremiah 2:1-13 (KJV)

Moreover the word of the Lord came to me, saying, Go and cry in the ears of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the Lord; I remember thee, the kindness of thy youth, the love of thine espousals, when thou wentest after me in the wilderness, in a land that was not sown. Israel was holiness unto the Lord, and the firstfruits of his increase: all that devour him shall offend; evil shall come upon them, saith the Lord. Hear ye the word of the Lord, O house of Jacob, and all the families of the house of Israel: Thus saith the Lord, What iniquity have your fathers found in me, that they are gone far from me, and have walked after vanity, and are become vain? Neither said they, Where is the Lord that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, that led us through the wilderness, through a land of deserts and of pits, through a land of drought, and of the shadow of death, through a land that no man passed through, and where no man dwelt? And I brought you into a plentiful country, to eat the fruit thereof and the goodness thereof; but when ye entered, ye defiled my land, and made mine heritage an abomination. The priests said not, Where is the Lord? and they that handle the law knew me not: the pastors also transgressed against me, and the prophets prophesied by Baal, and walked after things that do not profit. Wherefore I will yet plead with you, saith the Lord, and with your children's children will I plead. 10 For pass over the isles of Chittim, and see; and send unto Kedar, and consider diligently, and see if there be such a thing. 11 Hath a nation changed their gods, which are yet no gods? but my people have changed their glory for that which doth not profit. 12 Be astonished, O ye heavens, at this, and be horribly afraid, be ye very desolate, saith the Lord. 13 For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.

No comments:

Post a Comment