Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Without Blemish



My son, What a week you’ve been having Alan. The enemy has asked to sift you, and I’m allowing some of what he desires, but in the end you will be much stronger and beneficial for My Kingdom.  And great will be your reward.  Many of My children are being sifted, for I require a pure Bride, without spot or blemish.  Right now My Bride is not ready for what is coming, and I need Her to be ready.  Any sin must be forgiven and that only comes with repentance.  My bride must be in a constant state of repentance if She is to be useful to Me.  Be on your knees daily – cry out to Me and I will hear.  Pray always for the healing of My Bride – My Sheep who are apt to wander.   Even you are wandering at times, and this must stop.  Draw near to Me at all times.  I am always at the ready to help you, but you must be in constant contact with Me.  The distractions of this world are endless, and will only increase as My bride, My sheep turn from Me.   If they will only come to Me, I will shelter them from the storm that is upon you.  Job was faithful in his extreme suffering and I blessed him greatly for it.  You too must be faithful in these storms.  Only then will you be ready for all that I have planned for you.  In the next few weeks these attacks will increase, so you must be ready.  These are exciting times for those who are awake, but for those who slumber, great will be their woes.  You are My shining light – My bride – My children, and I long for constant contact with you.  Pray always as Paul did.  Pray for all people I bring across your path.  Pray always for your loved ones, and that you will withstand this coming onslaught of the evil one to sift My bride.  I love you with unfailing love, and I will never leave you, or forsake you.  I long for you .  Love like I love.  Help those I bring across your path.  Have joy in your heart, for I love a cheerful soul.  Laugh, Love and be of good cheer.  I love you, Alan.  I love all my children with unfailing love.  I am always with you.  This is enough for today.  Go in peace, Alan.  Share this with all.  Your Father, Yeshua. 

1 Thessalonians 5:14-23 (KJV)

14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men. 15 See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men. 16 Rejoice evermore. 17 Pray without ceasing. 18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 19 Quench not the Spirit. 20 Despise not prophesyings. 21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 22 Abstain from all appearance of evil. 23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Job 1:1 (KJV)

There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

Luke 22:31-32 (KJV)

31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:
32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

Ephesians 5:27 (KJV)

27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

No comments:

Post a Comment