Sunday, August 28, 2016

Millennium




Good morning, My precious children, and good day to all of My obedient sons and daughters around the earth.  It is I, your Almighty Creator, Jehovah Elohim speaking with you today.  I have some things to share with you today that will bring smiles to your faces and joy in your hearts.  As the days grow darker you must look up to Me for your joy, for the world has nothing to offer in comparison.  I want you all to know that the day approaches when we will all be together in Heaven.  It is very, very close now, My children, and I want you to stay in close contact with Me at all times now.  Time is a precious commodity in these final moments on the earth so please, My children, don’t waste any of it.  I want you to be about My business above all things now My precious ones, because when the Last Trumpet sounds what you have done for me is over and the blessings stored up in Heaven is set.  Continue to store up treasures in Heaven, My children, for it is to your benefit.  Most of My children, upon entering Heaven, are regretful that they didn’t do more on the earth for My cause – don’t be like that.  Run the race for the prize, as My child Paul, and you will not be disappointed upon crossing into Eternity with Me.  Look everywhere for someone to pray for or to – to see where you can be useful to others and to put aside selfish desires, for your earthly nature will keep you from serving Me fully.  I ask that you draw near to Me and that act alone will provide many blessings in your storehouse in Heaven.  For when you draw near to Me, I can then work in and through you more readily and that brings Me great joy.  The earth, and especially America, is stumbling and soon she will fall, and only those close to Me will understand and be shielded under My Mighty Wings of protection.  Be ready, My children, for this happens now!  And be careful where you get your news – draw near to Me and I will tell you everything you need to know.  Meanwhile Satan, the father of lies, has all but saturated the airwaves, television newscasts and print media with lies.  Didn’t I tell you in My Word that this would be so?  Lies become truth, darkness becomes light – everything is upside down in these final moments of earthly time.  But My children, be of good cheer for your redemption is drawing near.  For a brief time hell is unleashed on the earth, but then My Son, Yeshua Ha Mashiach, returns with His Bride to the earth to set up His Kingdom for the Millennium.  Yes, the final dispensation on the earth – the 1,000 year reign of My Son in righteousness.  This will be a joy for My children as He rules with an iron fist – and yet in absolute love!  You are really going to enjoy the Millennium, My children, so be of good cheer for it is closer than you can imagine.  When My Son returns with His Bride to the earth, the earth will be remade just like the Garden when I placed Adam therein.  Pristine will be the earth and you all will rule as kings.  Each of you will have assignments on the earth, taking orders directly from Yeshua from His Thone in Jerusalem and you will gleefully fulfil His wishes, for He is Just and True, and no evil is found in Him.  He will do right on the earth and life will be like in the Garden for each of you.  So don’t overlook this time on the earth – it’s in My Word!  Some discount the millennium as allegory, but it is quite literal, My children.  And even though you have assignments on the earth, you will still have access to Heaven – the New Jerusalem and your heavenly dwellings there.  Yes, you will be able to go back and forth between the two at will – just one of the “perks” of being My beloved children.  The reason I do this is to allow you time with Me in My presence – giving you opportunity to worship me with the Heavenly chorus in My Throne room.  You will never cease to be amazed during the Millennium for My Glory will be seen at all times.  Even the animals will be docile and less fearful of man.  I want you all to know that this time is so very soon now and I want you to start getting excited about this wonderful time on the earth – but first I must purify the earth from her sin – from the evil that permeates My Creation.  After the purification then peace and security will reign as My Son leads from His Throne in Jerusalem.  Then after the Millennium, Heaven and earth merge and eternity begins.  Evil will be judged and cast into the outer darkness and My people will ever be in My presence.  I want you to take this message to heart, My children, for in the coming days and week this promise will sustain you.  Knowing that the Tribulation will be such a short moment of time will help My beloveds to be victorious.  So fear not, I AM always with you!  This is enough for today.  Go in peace as I lead you throughout your day.  Worship Me; do as I say and your joy will be complete.  I love you, My precious ones, and now I come for you.  Yes, it is that close now.  Soon we will be together forevermore!  Your Loving Father, Jehovah Elohim.

1 Corinthians 15:51-53 (KJV)

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

Matthew 6:19-21 (KJV)

19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: 20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: 21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Hebrews 12:1-3 (KJV)

12 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.

1 Corinthians 9:24 (KJV)

24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.

John 8:44 (KJV)

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

John 12:35-36 (KJV)

35 Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth. 36 While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.

Isaiah 5:19-21 (KJV)

19 That say, Let him make speed, and hasten his work, that we may see it: and let the counsel of the Holy One of Israel draw nigh and come, that we may know it! 20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! 21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

Revelation 20 (KJV)

20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. 10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. 11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment