Friday, August 26, 2016

NOW!



Good day, My children, it is I, your Loving Creator God speaking to you this day.  I want all of you to listen to Me very carefully today, for the time is about to get very difficult for My children if they don’t listen to Me and do as I INSTRUCT.  It is upon you, My children; judgment is upon the earth and I need each of you to be so close to Me; you need to be in close contact with Me to know what to do.  This is a difficult message for you, but it comes with a great promise; one that will allow you to see My mighty hand move before I call you Home to Me.  Though things may seem normal, underneath is destruction – underneath all things crumble before you; underneath the evil one rages, and I need you in close contact with Me to traverse the pitfalls that are all around you.  My Word speaks of what is about to befall the earth, and yet many things are left out, like puzzle pieces.  I am now giving you some of the missing pieces.  As each piece is given to you the picture comes into clearer focus, so please pay attention.   Soon a major calamity will befall America.  It is on its way even now and there is no turning back, for this has been decreed from before time.  The country that I blessed more than any other has turned her back on Me and My Word, and now judgment, My cup of wrath is now poured out upon her.  Do not worry, My children, for I am with you and will protect you as long as you are near to Me.  If you are not near to Me, this is My call to do so, and make haste, for judgment is falling even now.  Look to the east, for judgment comes when great storms wash upon your shores, oh America.  Great devastation will befall some of your major cities.  Fires rage in the west; the earth shakes in many place that have never shaken before.  I am upending the great harlot, America, to wake her from her slumber, from her apostasy.  Do NOT FEAR, My children.  Yes, some of you will be called Home to Me very soon, but I will have mercy upon you and take your Spirit before you are overtaken.  The rains fall on the righteous and the wicked, and it now unfolds.  While America is stumbling from her woes, then a great shaking will befall her economy.  Yes, your great dollar is about to take a blow, but do not fear, My children, for I provided for My people, Israel, in the desert wilderness for 40 years with manna, I can surely provide for My children today in like manner.  You will be provided for in abundance to help those around you who don’t yet know Me.  This will be a time of great revival in My church in America.  You will see the hearts of men go from travail to worship of Me.  I will shield My chosen and faithful followers, My precious children who I will use to minister to the lost, to have amazing abilities to minister, evangelize and lead the lost through these difficult times that are upon you.  Draw near to Me now and I will give you instruction.  I move My people into place even now.  Jobs change; I move some to new homes, new locations, strategically placed for my purposes.  Do not fear!  Let this happen as you draw near to Me – don’t resist My leading and it will be well with you.  Great is your reward when you are obedient to My leading, My calling on your lives.  You are about to see the Great and Mighty Hand of Almighty God move where once was barren wasteland.  It now sprouts with My Love.  Rocks now sing My praises; hearts of stone now turn into hearts of flesh.  Long it is been for this day to arrive, but it is now upon you.  Rejoice!  Rejoice , My children, for it is this generation that will see the end.  You will see My Son’s return to the earth, soon and VERY SOON!   The travails of the earth will move swiftly now – I increase the speed of time to lessen the effects upon My children and bring in the harvest.  Though things be upended, My Word stands and is immovable.  If you are close to Me and read My Word daily, then you will know what I need from you.  If not, this is My call to you this day, to turn to Me NOW!  This message may seen scary to many of you, but I say there is no need for fear for I AM with you!  I will never leave you, nor will I forsake My precious children.  But these things must happen for they are written in My Word.  The end comes now, My children.  The Great Tribulation is about to begin and birth pains have increased.  Be prepared for this spiritual battle by being fully outfitted in My armor and then simply stand.  Stand firm on My Word, My promises and My purposes for each of My precious children.  The sixth seal is about to be opened and the great shakings will commence.  Yes, this is new to some of you for you have been taught that the seals have yet to be opened.  Read My Word, My children.  But read it yourselves and I will explain it to your heart.  Resist turning to man’s interpretation, for now I need you to come directly to Me.  I will give you understanding like never before, for I pour upon you the latter rains of My Spirit.  You will grow spiritually in ways you have never known and it is I who does this.  Be found obedient to Me – repent, repent REPENT My children.  Draw near to Me for I am already with you.  The darkness may come, but you will shine like the sun, and no evil will befall you.  I shield you with My Mighty Wings of protection.  You are My army in this battle, no, WAR, for souls.  And I want you to remember that My children must not war with each other, but be in unison with My Spirit – ONE, as we defeat the enemy.  So prepare for battle, My precious ones.  And when it is over I will blow My Trumpet for all to hear, and you will be carried to Me in an instant, forever in My presence in holy bliss.  So be of good cheer, My people, for this battle for souls will be a short time, and then I come for you.  I know this may bring fear to many of you, but fear not.  Fear is of the enemy, who will surely try to distract your gaze from Me and on your circumstances – this must not be!  Keep your eyes fixed upon Me and all will be well with you.  Great is your reward if you stand to the end.  I told My scribe, Alan, that he would like this message today, but even as he writes he is confused, as many of you are reading this message from Me.  Be of good cheer, for your redemption draws near.  Your time on the earth is about up.  The wait is about over.  What you have been looking forward to is upon you.  I love you, My precious ones.  I come for you now!  This is enough for today, My children.  Make peace with everyone.  SMILE!  You are children of Almighty God so you have no reason to be downcast.  You are about to see My mighty hand move across the earth.  Your wait is over!  It now begins.  I love you with unending love, my precious jewels.  Look to Me at all times.  Your loving Creator, Jehovah Elohim.

Deuteronomy 4:35-36 (KJV)

35 Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the Lord he is God; there is none else beside him. 36 Out of heaven he made thee to hear his voice, that he might instruct thee: and upon earth he shewed thee his great fire; and thou heardest his words out of the midst of the fire.

Isaiah 26:16-21 (KJV)

16 Lord, in trouble have they visited thee, they poured out a prayer when thy chastening was upon them. 17 Like as a woman with child, that draweth near the time of her delivery, is in pain, and crieth out in her pangs; so have we been in thy sight, O Lord. 18 We have been with child, we have been in pain, we have as it were brought forth wind; we have not wrought any deliverance in the earth; neither have the inhabitants of the world fallen. 19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead. 20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. 21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

Ezekiel 7:12 (KJV)

12 The time is come, the day draweth near: let not the buyer rejoice, nor the seller mourn: for wrath is upon all the multitude thereof.

Malachi 3:18King James Version (KJV)

18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

Matthew 5:45King James Version (KJV)

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Luke 19:40King James Version (KJV)

40 And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out.

Luke 21:7-20 (KJV)

And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass? And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them. But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by. 10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: 11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. 12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake. 13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony. 14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer: 15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist. 16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death. 17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake. 18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish. 19 In your patience possess ye your souls. 20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment