Friday, August 19, 2016

Turn to Me NOW!



Good morning My children.  It is I, your Loving Creator God, lover of your soul who wants nothing but your attention this day, for much I have to tell you this day.  The day has arrived – judgment is upon you My people, for judgment begins in the House of the Lord.  It pains Me greatly to see My people act the way they do – as if I don’t exist, or exist in vain imaginations conjured up by evil men.  My church should not be as such.  My Church should be pure and obedient to My Word, an exact representation of My Character, but you err greatly and look nothing like Me.  You call many abominations to lead My people astray.  Woe to you teachers, preachers and leaders who ensnare My people with many lies.  You twist My Words to suit your own agenda, and then wonder why people turn their backs on Me.  Great is your destruction, you blind guides who reap destruction upon themselves, for now the cleansing must begin.  Look around, where do you find Me?  Is it not in the valleys, the alleys, with the orphans, widows and infirmed?  I work through My obedient children in the lives of the little lambs who are without a Shepherd, who have strayed and are lost.  Meanwhile the “church” looks no place but inward – at your own circumstances, worrying more about the style of music, paint on the walls and the color of the carpet in your mega sanctuaries. VANITY!  I come now to crush this abomination in MY SIGHT.  You think you are so smart, so flashy, so glittery to attract a multitude of people into your huge amphitheater-like churches, yet I am not present.    You give smarmy words of encouragement, sugar coated dreams that if one will do as you say, then a life of ease will be theirs.  Blasphemy!  Did I not say in My Word that much is the suffering of My people on the earth – if they persecuted My Son, they would persecute His followers? It is in this persecution that I come to My chosen people, my little children who have no place to go – who have faith in Me, not in glittery buildings with tall steeples and big budgets for production, while My true followers suffer so.  You pastors who lead such are reaping  many woes upon you and your families.  Enough!  Enough I say!  Stop leading My people astray with your soft words of destruction.  This prosperity gospel, which I never penned, is rampant in My church, and this should not be.  Yes, I shower blessings on My obedient children when I see fit, but there is no formula for this!  There is no proven path to riches in Me.  This is a path forged by the world, not in Heaven!  Wake UP My people!  This is a warning to you to wake from your slumber and run from those churches who never speak of the Blood of Jesus, of repentance, of turning from your sin, of obediently following Me as I lead, reading My Word daily and doing what it says.  My people today think they can listen to an uplifting, shallow and uninspiring message on the Sabbath, and live like devils the other six days.  Delusion!  I long for a relationship with My children.  Draw near to Me, and I will lead you where you need to be, which is in constant contact with Me through My Spirit who indwells My chosen.  I send You My Helper – didn’t I write this in My Word?  My Helper – My Holy Spirit indwells all of My surrendered ones – those who have laid down their rights to themselves for my purposes, to do My word in the earth.  But you who are far from Me, yet attend a so-called “church”, where the pastors main job is to fleece his audience – woe is you – woe is your future unless you repent and turn back to Me.  Repent, Repent. Repent!  My church should be arrayed in White – pure – spotless – a perfect representation of My Son – Yeshua Ha Mashiach, your Redeemer who laid down His life for you.  Yet many who walk and live in My name, are far from Me, and this day it ends.  Your days of soft spoken, shallow and disgusting words are over.  My Church speaks My WORD, and none other.  The full council of My Word is what I demand.  Hell is never spoken of in these lukewarm churches, and I’m about to spew you out of My mouth – Laodiceans!  I now judge My Church – My Bride for I come for her arrayed in white, not as a harlot.  Repent for soon I come and will take My faithful ones home to Me.  Judgment begins in the House of the Lord – this judgment is upon you.  Run from evil, My people, My little ones, and be saved.  Turn to Me fully – run from today’s prosperity-gospel speaking church for I come down with a mighty hand upon her.  I am doing this now.  I am leading many of My children – My chosen – to leave such abominations as today’s theaters of pain.  My True Church is where I will lead you if you will turn back to Me.  I love you, My children and want you to be in constant contact with Me.  One hour each week won’t cut it.  Sitting in a pew, or a padded chair in your air-conditioned castles, listening to a so-called pastor speaks words of death are not where to find Me.  I will lead if you are serious about finding Me, finding where My Word is preached, taught and lived by.  Much is your reward, My children, who live daily in My care – who follow Me wherever I lead – who put aside personal dreams for My dreams for you – My will for you.  I love you, My little ones, but I need you to listen to these words today – Run, for wolves have entered the sheep-pen, and they wear smiles and suits, they are “hip” and have huge budgets to entertain you.  These centers of entertainment now end, for much is their destruction that is upon her.  Only in Me will you find peace, joy and the Love that I have for My children.  I love you with an unending love, but if you won’t turn to Me, if you listen to “pastors” who never point to Me, then how will you hear from Me?  Repent!  Cry out to Me and I will hear.  I will come to your aid and much will be your joy.  Not joy as the world defines it, with all her glitters of gold and diamonds, but true joy – pure joy that comes only from Me.  It’s all about the Blood of My Son, Jesus Christ.  Those who are covered in His blood will be saved from the coming destruction.  Those not covered are exposed to Satan’s lies and will reap much destruction.  These coming judgment are upon you now, and are meant to draw My children back to Me.  REVIVAL!  Revival is what I am beginning within My church around the world – but especially in America, for her ways of prosperity are now over.  Your prosperity comes to an end now.  But My people now reap eternal life.  It begins now for Her, My beautiful Bride, My little lambs, My chosen from the foundations of the earth.  Turn to Me and you will be saved by the blood of the Lamb.   My Son, Yeshua Ha Mashiach, the Lord Jesus Christ, shed His precious Blood for the lives of many.  Only in Him, under My Son’s blood covering will you find eternal life.  This is enough for today, as this message must be sent throughout the earth this day.   I love you too much to leave you in your wretched state.  REPENT! REPENT! REPENT!  For I come quickly now.  Your loving Father, Almighty God – Jehovah Elohim.

1 Peter 4:12-19 (KJV)

12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: 13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. 14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified. 15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters. 16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf. 17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? 18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? 19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

Revelation 3:14-22 (KJV)

14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; 15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. 20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. 22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. 

Jude King James Version (KJV)  

Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called: Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied. Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints. For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ. I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not. And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities. Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. 10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves. 11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core. 12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; 13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever. 14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, 15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him. 16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage. 17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; 18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. 19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit. 20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, 21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. 22 And of some have compassion, making a difference: 23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh. 24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, 25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

2 Timothy 2:14-26 (KJV)

14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers. 15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness. 17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus; 18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some. 19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. 20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. 21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work. 22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart. 23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes. 24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

1 Timothy 1:3-11 (KJV)

As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine, Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do. Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned: From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling; Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm. But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully; Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, 10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine; 11 According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.

1 Timothy 6 (KJV)

Let as many servants as are under the yoke count their own masters worthy of all honour, that the name of God and his doctrine be not blasphemed. And they that have believing masters, let them not despise them, because they are brethren; but rather do them service, because they are faithful and beloved, partakers of the benefit. These things teach and exhort. If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself. But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. 10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. 11 But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness. 12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses. 13 I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession; 14 That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: 15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords; 16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen. 17 Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy; 18 That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate; 19 Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life. 20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: 21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment