Saturday, August 27, 2016

REJOICE!



Good morning My beautiful children, it is I, your Eternal Creator God, Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day.  I have much to tell you so be patient and pay attention.  As I’ve been telling you in earlier posts, and through many of My scribes across the earth and on the internet, we’re getting closer and closer to the time when the end unfolds, and it is now, My children.  Many things are in the works behind the scenes that if you knew you would easily become fearful.  I want to give you encouragement today, My precious ones, because I AM with you!  My love for you is endless and absolutely perfect, unconditional and forever!  I want nothing but good for each of you and you can trust Me to do the perfect thing.  Having said that, you are already seeing My judgments fall on the earth in various places and in various manifestations.  Actually the setting up for these judgments have been a long process over many years.  The evil one, Satan, and his band of fallen angels have masked the realities of the decay to societies with many lies and the deceptions run deep.  But I AM the Sovereign Creator and am in complete control.  Nothing happens by chance.  My plan unfolds precisely and is on track.  The hourglass has emptied of sand and you are now in a moment of time upheld solely by My great mercy and grace.  It is now that I am working diligently in the hearts of the lost – the worldly who yet pay Me no attention, to bring them Home with all of My children at the Last Trump.  I am strategically placing My precious lambs around the earth to reap a massive harvest before My Son’s return to the earth.  Now is the time, My precious children.  Now is the time when My mighty hand of Judgment falls.  When the lost have nothing else to stand on, they will notice you, My children, and I will lead them to you.  You will evangelize a multitude as My Spirit of power works through each of you.  Oh, what a wonderful time to be on the earth, My children, for you will see a the culmination of My Word played out before your very eyes.  Soon, and VERY SOON I send My Son to receive you to Himself, and I want to give you a glimpse of what that will look like.  On a day you will not expect the Last Trumpet of this Age of Grace will sound and you will immediately be ushered into the heavenlies, into the clouds where you will be greeted by My Son, Yeshua Ha Mashiach – Jesus – and your joy will be complete!  My Son’s joy will be complete as He is joined to His Bride for the first time in Heaven.  Each of you will be arrayed in blinding white garments of purity that only a perfect and holy bride is worthy to wear.  Then the betrothal ceremonies will commence in Heaven.  My Son and His Brides will be joined together for eternity, never to be separated.  This will be followed by the Great Feast, the Wedding Supper of the Lamb.  Oh the joy you all will experience, My precious ones.  And I want you to know that the tables have been set – your seat has inscribed on its high-back your name, and everything is ready to receive you.  Each place setting is fit for a king!  Nothing is overlooked – everything is absolute perfection, worthy of My Son and His brides!  Be of good cheer, My precious children, for this is so very soon now.  There are other things I want to give you a glimpse of:  While in Heaven you will see all of My precious children from all time.  Moses, Elijah, David, Enoch, and all of My New Covenant saints as well:  John, Matthew, Bartholomew, Thomas, Alexander, Peter and Paul.  Imagine their joy to see the fruit of their labors on the earth for Me!  You are a product of their labors, and the labors of all of My precious children around the earth.  And you too, My little ones – you too will see all of the fruits of your labors over the years, when you thought you haven’t done anything for My Name’s sake – I will bring to you all of the one’s who you influenced for My Kingdom on the earth, and great will be your joy!  I am doing a work in and through all of you, My children, and you scarcely know.  So be of good cheer, for the time is NOW, My children – NOW these things are upon you.  Stop watching the daily news casts – stop watching the television, your electronic devices and the endless programming of sports and entertainment – forsake these, My children, and draw near to Me in these final moments of the time of Grace.  Focus on Me, My Word and the working of My Spirit within you and great will be your reward.  I am sending My Spirit to empower you and to give you strength so you won’t become tired in your endeavors – thus rest and entertainment will be less and less required for your recharging.  Rejoice, My children, for redemption is upon you!  Rejoice, for My Spirit indwells you more fully!  Rejoice, for your redemption is now!  Rejoice, for My plan unfolds before your very eyes!  Keep in close contact with Me by the moment, My precious children, and you will sense My nearness.  I AM always with you and I will never, NEVER, leave or forsake you.  Remember this, My precious ones, for the enemy is crafty and will try to distract you from all that I have for you.  Look up and you will be all but unaffected by his lies.  I love you, My children.  This is enough for today.  Rejoice!  It unfolds now.  It is upon you!  Rejoice!  Your Loving Creator, and lover of your soul, Jehovah Elohim.

Psalm 71 (KJV)

71 In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion. Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me. Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress. Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man. For thou art my hope, O Lord God: thou art my trust from my youth. By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee. I am as a wonder unto many; but thou art my strong refuge. Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honour all the day. Cast me not off in the time of old age; forsake me not when my strength faileth. 10 For mine enemies speak against me; and they that lay wait for my soul take counsel together, 11 Saying, God hath forsaken him: persecute and take him; for there is none to deliver him. 12 O God, be not far from me: O my God, make haste for my help. 13 Let them be confounded and consumed that are adversaries to my soul; let them be covered with reproach and dishonour that seek my hurt. 14 But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more. 15 My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof. 16 I will go in the strength of the Lord God: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only. 17 O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works. 18 Now also when I am old and greyheaded, O God, forsake me not; until I have shewed thy strength unto this generation, and thy power to every one that is to come. 19 Thy righteousness also, O God, is very high, who hast done great things: O God, who is like unto thee! 20 Thou, which hast shewed me great and sore troubles, shalt quicken me again, and shalt bring me up again from the depths of the earth. 21 Thou shalt increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side. 22 I will also praise thee with the psaltery, even thy truth, O my God: unto thee will I sing with the harp, O thou Holy One of Israel. 23 My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing unto thee; and my soul, which thou hast redeemed. 24 My tongue also shall talk of thy righteousness all the day long: for they are confounded, for they are brought unto shame, that seek my hurt.

Revelation 19:1-10 (KJV)

19 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God: For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand. And again they said, Alleluia And her smoke rose up for ever and ever. And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia. And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great. And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth. Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God. 10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

No comments:

Post a Comment