Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Draw Close



My son, Good morning, Alan.  It is I, your loving Creator.   You still have things on your mind that need to be released to Me.  The world is closing in on you, but I am with you and will not let it overcome you.  Draw near to me at all times now, Alan, for evil has blanketed the world.  Demons are quick to jump on any that are not covered by My Son’s Blood.  Put on the full armor of God so you will be able to withstand these attacks.  I can’t stress this enough for this time.   Don’t hold back from Me and I won’t’ hold back from you.  But if you try to do it alone, by yourself, then I will let you, and things won’t go so smoothly for you.  But turn to Me and I will straighten the path before you.  Trust Me in this.  I love you with great care.  
Why is it that my children stray from Me?  This should not be.  I cover them, only for them to walk away from My covering, and expose themselves to much trouble in the world.  Come back to Me now!   Time is short.  I call many to run the race for such a time as this.  Are you willing?  Are you willing to withstand the scorn of the world for My sake?  My son bore the shame of the world, can you do the same?  Speak to me always for I am listening.  I know the depths of your hearts and I know exactly what you need at all times.  But when you run from Me, you forsake these blessings.  I have much to give to My children, but they lack faith in receiving.  This hurts Me greatly.  I am a loving God who wants to lavish My children with many gifts, but you won’t let Me.  Lay it all down for me right now, and I won’t hold back the floodgates of Heaven any longer. 
Keep your eyes on Jerusalem, and Israel.  They are my time pieces – everything revolves around My people, Israel.  When you see the world come down against My Land, you will know that My return is close.  I am holding back the attacks, but a time is coming, and is now, when the attacks will be allowed for My purposes.  Don’t be distracted by the many things happening in the world today – the enemy is using them to keep you from Me – to keep you from My service and fearful.  But I say “Turn to Me! “  I am your only hope.  Forsake all for My cause and you will be blessed more than you can imagine.  Look to the heavens for I am watching all that is happening.  Know now that I am with you, and will never forsake you.  You need to be reminded of this more and more often, because the days grow much, much darker – more than you can fathom or handle apart from My protection.  I love you!  This is enough for today.  I love you, Alan.  Share this with all.  


Hebrews 10:22 (KJV)
Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

1Peter 5:8 (KJV)
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.

Ephesians 6:10-18 (KJV)

10Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: 18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Psalm 91:14-16 (KJV)

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.  16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.


No comments:

Post a Comment