Tuesday, August 23, 2016

My Light Shines!



Good morning My children, it is I, your Eternal Creator God, Jehovah Elohim, everlasting and full of love towards you, My people.  It is good for you to be with Me this day, for dark is the earth, and darker still it will become.  The only remedy to the darkness is My Light, which I shine in this darkness through My many children around the earth.  Despite your fallen nature from the first Adam, you are still obedient to My leading, and you are My bright shining stars on the earth.  I am so proud of each of you because you have forsaken your rights to yourself and follow Me diligently.  This pleases Me greatly.  Great is your reward in Heaven and great is your future on the Earth, for I use you now to reap a harvest for My Kingdom.  You are even now being indwelled more abundantly by My Spirit, fully equipped to do My will for your lives.  Don’t resist this My children, for each of you have been abundantly gifted in My will for you.  Soon, nay, NOW, My children I do this.  Now you are being lifted up.  Now the darkness flees.  Now your hearts swell with love for your brothers and sisters in the earth.  Now My mighty hand of protection covers My children.  Now you who are obedient will see great and Mighty things on the earth as My Spirit reaps a harvest for My Kingdom.  Now, My children, you are being outfitted fully with everything you need to defeat the enemies in your lives – to speak to kings, leaders and those in charge – in positions of high regard in earthly terms.  You will defend My Mighty Name on the earth and great will be your reward.  I want you to know, My children, that I will never leave you, or forsake you, for I am always with you!  Never forget this, because dark are the days ahead and if you doubt then the light within you will grow dim, and this should not be!  Never doubt that what I put in you is insufficient for the job I have for you, for you are more than conquers on the earth.  You are My mighty army, fighting back the evil around you and fighting for the souls of the lost.  I equip you now to fulfill My will for your lives.  I love you, My children and I want none to perish, and yet few are there that find the narrow path that leads to life with Me in Heaven.  But broad is the road to destruction and many go thereof.  But be of good cheer, My children, for I am causing many to doubt their gods on the earth.  Everything they have put their stock in on the earth will now be brought low.  Their wealth, their possessions, their high positions and high regard on the earth all will now start crumbling down into chaos.  It is in this chaos that I reap My harvest with My chosen reapers – you, My children.  I could do this alone, for I need no help with anything.  I AM!  But I love you so that I want you to be part of My eternal plan for all.  I want you to be instrumental in bringing My lost sheep into the fold.  This brings great joy to Me to see My children help Me in the harvest.  Soon, and VERY SOON, My children, this will be over and eternity in Heaven will begin, so don’t worry about anything, My children.  I AM with you!  Soon you will begin to see greater devastation on the earth, and especially in America.  I shake her now with My Mighty hand.  Things once thought were solid now crumble.  And things once thought obsolete – My Word – will become a cherished commodity as things unwind and crumble to the Earth.  My Word will stand, My children.  Never forget this.  Never forget how powerful My Word is – it is useful to breaking strongholds and to the giving of life!  My Word changes hearts and brings the lost Home to Me.  Speak My Word, My children.  And in order to speak it, you must read it!  Be in My Word daily and you will better understand error from the Truth.  Don’t follow error, but TRUTH!  Stop listening to the daily newscasts, for now the newscasters only speak lies.  Lies abound!  Lies are everywhere, and if you read My Word, you will understand this to be true.  Seek after Me, My children, and you won’t be enticed by the devil's lies.  Follow Me and Me alone!  Forsake the world this day, My children, and all will be well with you.  Don’t doubt what I say, My people, for My Word is fulfilled this day.  Go in peace.  This is enough for today.  Look to Me, and I will be there.  I love you with unending love.  Your Father, Jehovah Elohim.

John 1:1-5 (KJV)

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 (KJV)

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Matthew 7:13-14 (KJV)

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Hebrews 4:12-13 (KJV)

12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

John 8:42-46 (KJV)

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. 46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

Romans 8:36-39 (KJV)

36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment